Top executives proposed for IDX management jobs
THE JAKARTA POST
Details of possible candidates for the top jobs at the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) have already been circulating in the financial market three months before the tenure of the current management expires.
Several stock brokers told The Jakarta Post there were three different packages of candidates proposed by capital market stakeholders.
The first package, believed to be backed ...
- 19 Jambi pilgrims die of 'natural causes' during haj
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- The Pirate Bay mined cryptocurrency by ‘borrowing’ visitors’ CPU
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- Slum dwellers’ homes in Surakarta to be upgraded
- Suu Kyi says Myanmar ready to take back Rohingya refugees
- Banyuwangi to hold International Tour de Banyuwangi Ijen cycling competition