Top executives proposed for IDX management jobs
THE JAKARTA POST
Details of possible candidates for the top jobs at the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) have already been circulating in the financial market three months before the tenure of the current management expires.
Several stock brokers told The Jakarta Post there were three different packages of candidates proposed by capital market stakeholders.
The first package, believed to be backed ...
- Another phreatic eruption reported at Mt. Merapi
- Muslim inmates fed pork during Ramadhan: Activists
- Global warming may have 'devastating' effects on rice: Study
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- BTS’ new album shows what truly matters
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- Macron in Russia for high
- China fines Muji for packaging that lists Taiwan as a country
- Amnesty highlights sex
- Costly holiday