Top executives proposed for IDX management jobs
THE JAKARTA POST
Details of possible candidates for the top jobs at the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) have already been circulating in the financial market three months before the tenure of the current management expires.
Several stock brokers told The Jakarta Post there were three different packages of candidates proposed by capital market stakeholders.
The first package, believed to be backed ...
- ‘Kamisan’ protest continues to be met with silence
- Liam Gallagher postpones Jakarta concert date
- Indonesia seeks more investment from Singapore
- One haj flight moved to Soekarno-Hatta from Halim Perdanakusuma Airport
- Jakarta opens safe house for bullied children
- Man steals Transjakarta bus after ‘hearing voices’
- Jakarta allocates Rp 9 billion for councilors’ pay rise
- What you’re doing wrong when you eat a bowl of ramen
- Government invites firms to join Natuna Gas Consortium
- EDITORIAL: Trouble in the air