Top executives proposed for IDX management jobs
THE JAKARTA POST
Details of possible candidates for the top jobs at the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) have already been circulating in the financial market three months before the tenure of the current management expires.
Several stock brokers told The Jakarta Post there were three different packages of candidates proposed by capital market stakeholders.
The first package, believed to be backed ...
- Setya sends letter to House, asks not to remove him as speaker
- Shoppers go on buying binge at Matahari store in West Jakarta
- Several villages hit by volcanic ash after Mt. Agung erupts in Bali
- Jakarta to give Rp 1.6 trillion to mass organizations, religious institutions
- First exhibition for Indonesian comics history held in Brussels
- Singapore's Mt. Agung travel advisory `excessive': BNPB
- Court finds Czech 'femme fatale' guilty in spy scandal
- Bandung man arrested for insulting Jokowi, Iriana on Facebook
- Government should turn attention to human resources development
- ‘Rurouni Kenshin’ creator arrested for possession of child pornography