Top executives proposed for IDX management jobs
THE JAKARTA POST
Details of possible candidates for the top jobs at the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) have already been circulating in the financial market three months before the tenure of the current management expires.
Several stock brokers told The Jakarta Post there were three different packages of candidates proposed by capital market stakeholders.
The first package, believed to be backed ...
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Modi talks tough on separatists after meeting Trudeau
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year
- UN Security Council to vote on Syria ceasefire
- Record tourist arrivals in Paris in 2017
- China's European fashion habit moves to the boardroom
- Four ex-Deutsche Bank traders evade UK Euribor-rigging charges
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus