New gas stations deserted due to a lack of supply
THE JAKARTA POST
PREMIUM Jakarta’s three newly built CNG stations remain idle due to a lack of supply, despite demand from Transjakarta passengers to cut the busway’s long headway due to queues. “Although all requirements have been met and all pipes are ready, we still can’t get compressed natural gas [CNG] flowing in because of problems between the gas distributor and another company,” said Nurhaskim, te...
- 'Raped, killed because they are Rohingya'
- EDITORIAL: Government market intervention
- Earthquake hits Banjarnegara, kills one, destroys buildings
- Jokowi agrees to drop 14 infrastructure projects, committee says
- City cannot restore all evicted areas: Sandiaga
- Lesson from Go-Jek: Answer to Uber, Grab
- Bridge collapses in E. Java, overpass collapses in N. Sulawesi
- Millennial travelers: What’s trending in 2018
- Indonesia warns Norway over CPO ban
- Police investigate deadly overpass collapse in North Sulawesi