New gas stations deserted due to a lack of supply
THE JAKARTA POST
PREMIUM Jakarta’s three newly built CNG stations remain idle due to a lack of supply, despite demand from Transjakarta passengers to cut the busway’s long headway due to queues. “Although all requirements have been met and all pipes are ready, we still can’t get compressed natural gas [CNG] flowing in because of problems between the gas distributor and another company,” said Nurhaskim, te...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- House lawmaker supports rupiah redenomination
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Nine expelled bullies to undergo rehabilitation