RI eyes more currency swap agreements
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Indonesia may forge more bilateral currency swap agreements with other countries to help bolster confidence and ease the volatility of the rupiah against the US dollar, the central bank said Tuesday. Indonesia and China have just agreed on a Rp 175 trillion or 100 billion yuan ($15 billion) currency swap deal to provide short-term foreign exchange liquidity and help boost bilateral trade an...
- Trump targeted by G-20 as leaders push back on combative tweets
- Supreme Court to decide on UK-Scotland Brexit standoff
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Yuval Noah Harari: '21 Lessons' from data, meditation to AI and 'Black Mirror'
- Indonesia soccer fans damage Asian Games stadium
- World Bank official drowns at Bali beach
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy
- Four kids, riding motorbike without helmets, taught valuable lesson by cop
- One dead, suspect surrenders after US supermarket hostage drama
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games