People smuggling from RI a problem for Australia
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Although Australia records a small number of human trafficking cases coming from Indonesia, it says that incidence of human smuggling originating from Indonesian ports remains significant. Human trafficking is defined as the recruitment, harboring, transportation or obtaining of a person through the use of force, fraud, or coercion for the purpose of subjection to involuntary servitude, p...
- Metro TV fires reporter connected to Setya
- Japan proposes to build new tracks for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Minister
- End nears for Mugabe as ruling party turns against him
- Online exhibit shows hidden depths of Picasso's 'Guernica'
- Tourism Ministry to focus on developing four New Balis next year
- Commentary: Stop making jokes about Setya. It's not funny anymore.
- Macron's popularity recovers as French see him keeping promises
- Boxer knocks out rival in 11 seconds
- UK aims for driverless cars by 2021
- Germany in political crisis as coalition talks collapse