The hypocritical oath
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM When we were children, so many of us wanted to be doctors, me included. I love the idea of going to work and cutting people open, injecting syringes into their bloodstream, putting my stethoscope on their chest and prescribing them drugs. I grew up to realize it takes much more responsibility and dedication to be a doctor then I could ever afford. Purple hair and piercings were more my thing as ...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- Florida cities are most at risk from climate change: Report
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey