The hypocritical oath
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM When we were children, so many of us wanted to be doctors, me included. I love the idea of going to work and cutting people open, injecting syringes into their bloodstream, putting my stethoscope on their chest and prescribing them drugs. I grew up to realize it takes much more responsibility and dedication to be a doctor then I could ever afford. Purple hair and piercings were more my thing as ...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Susi reminds Central Java fishermen to stop using 'cantrang'
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Ancol to go cashless
- Google executive downplays AI’s possible threat to mankind
- How to avoid paying exorbitant import taxes on goods bought abroad
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Minister slams F&B firms for objecting to sugar auction plan