Twenty business deals inked in IPA annual convention
THE JAKARTA POST
PREMIUM New oil for old: A visitor looks closer at items on display on the opening day of the 33rd annual convention of the Indonesian Petroleum Association (IPA) at the Jakarta Convention Centre on Tuesday. The presentation showcases biodiesel products from various commodities, notably crude palm oil and jatropha. JP/R. Berto Wedhatama The Indonesian Petroleum Association (IPA) kicked off its ...
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden
- Prisoners evacuated from flooded Pekalongan Penitentiary
- Police shut down illegal gold mines in Riau
- Dutch, Australia say Russia behind downing MH17
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China