ProFauna, police bust illegal wildlife trade syndicate
The Jakarta Post
The wildlife protection group ProFauna Indonesia and the East Java Police have joined forces to bust an illegal wildlife trade valued at billions of rupiah by an international syndicate based in Surabaya. Endangered animals seized in the bust include 26 black-capped lories, sulphur-crested cockatoos and Tanimbar corellas. Police also arrested a suspect identified only as Sup. ...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed