PT DI included in crash probe
Yuli Tri Suwarni
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Fading away: Members of the Army’s Special Forces (Kopassus) on Tuesday attend the burial of Kopassus training chief Col. Ricky Samuel, one of the three people who died in Monday’s helicopter crash in Cianjur, West Java. Ricky was buried at Kalibata Heroes Cemetery in South Jakarta. JP/NURHAYATI The Army has asked state aircraft maker PT Dirgantara Indonesia (PT DI) to help investigate...
- All ASEAN countries but Indonesia ban cigarette advertising
- Two sisters commit suicide by jumping from apartment
- Thousands sign up for Bogor Palace tour
- China urges US to stop 'unfriendly' recon flights
- Fires burn 64 hectares of land in West Aceh
- PAN refuses to withdraw from Cabinet
- Hundreds of 'ojek' drivers block South Jakarta road
- NTB creates task force to tackle garbage on Mt Rinjani
- Jakarta Council sees decline in performance of 'orange troops'
- EDITORIAL: Children and social media