Australian H1N1 suspect allowed to leave hospital
DENPASAR: On Friday, British tourist Bobbi Masoner, 22, suspected of having contracted the H1N1 influenza virus, was allowed to leave Sanglah Hospital in Denpasar, Bali. Masoner arrived in Denpasar on June 19 from Australia, his current residence, and had been receiving treatment at the hospital since Monday. "He has gone through the incubation period, but has still been advised to stay ...
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- Anies refuses to talk about programs until official election result
- State lender BNI to open branch office in Melbourne