Australian H1N1 suspect allowed to leave hospital
DENPASAR: On Friday, British tourist Bobbi Masoner, 22, suspected of having contracted the H1N1 influenza virus, was allowed to leave Sanglah Hospital in Denpasar, Bali. Masoner arrived in Denpasar on June 19 from Australia, his current residence, and had been receiving treatment at the hospital since Monday. "He has gone through the incubation period, but has still been advised to stay ...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed