Indonesia's H1N1 infection rate on the rise
The Jakarta Post
The H1N1 flu virus has been detected in six more people in Indonesia, taking the total number of cases in the country to eight, Health Minister Siti Fadila Supari said Sunday. "There are six new positive cases. Three of the infected people are Australians and the rest are Indonesians," she said. The Australians have been identified by the Health Ministry as GC, MT and JA,...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- When the devil cites the scripture...
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Police beef up security in Intan Jaya
- Jakarta Police suspend detention of treason suspect Firza Husein