Tribal community gripes about release of tiger into park
Oyos Saroso H.N.
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Members of the Belimbing traditional community in Way Haru hamlet, Belimbing district, West Lampung regency, have complained about the release of a Sumatran tiger that has attacked 11 people. They say the release of the man-eating tiger, named Salma, in the Tampang Belimbing (Tambling) forest inside the Bukit Barisan Selatan National Park (TNBBS) is a subtle move to evict them. Pangekaha...
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Muslim inmates fed pork during Ramadhan: Activists
- Another phreatic eruption reported at Mt. Merapi
- Global warming may have 'devastating' effects on rice: Study
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- BTS’ new album shows what truly matters
- Costly holiday
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China
- China fines Muji for packaging that lists Taiwan as a country