Tribal community gripes about release of tiger into park
Oyos Saroso H.N.
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Members of the Belimbing traditional community in Way Haru hamlet, Belimbing district, West Lampung regency, have complained about the release of a Sumatran tiger that has attacked 11 people. They say the release of the man-eating tiger, named Salma, in the Tampang Belimbing (Tambling) forest inside the Bukit Barisan Selatan National Park (TNBBS) is a subtle move to evict them. Pangekaha...
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon shared message over airport incident
- Tatjana's photo with Korean heartthrob Gong Yoo makes netizens jealous
- Jokowi praises Jakarta for Semanggi interchange
- Three former presidents join Jokowi to celebrate Independence Day
- UGM tops RI university ranking
- Ahok, other prisoners barred from Independence Day event
- Eleven teens suspected in prostitution ring
- KPK gets new information on flow of funds in e-ID graft
- At least 13 dead and 50 injured in Barcelona van attack
- Jokowi inaugurates new Semanggi overpass on Independence Day