Sengon tree new favorite
Benget Besalicto Tnb.
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Sengon wood, whose price has quadrupled to Rp 800,000 (US$79) per cubic meter in the last four years, has become the main alternative raw material for Java wood-based companies. Djojo Boentoro, the president director of PT. Dharma Satya Nusantara (DSN), a firm that produces mainly plywood, blockboard and wood panels for doors and floors, said that as log production from natural forests decrea...
- Liam Gallagher postpones Jakarta concert date
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- SBY welcomes Prabowo to meeting with 'nasi goreng'
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- New Zealander runs half-naked around Bogor
- Bali sees increase in number of European tourists
- House approves financial disclosure law