Sengon tree new favorite
Benget Besalicto Tnb.
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Sengon wood, whose price has quadrupled to Rp 800,000 (US$79) per cubic meter in the last four years, has become the main alternative raw material for Java wood-based companies. Djojo Boentoro, the president director of PT. Dharma Satya Nusantara (DSN), a firm that produces mainly plywood, blockboard and wood panels for doors and floors, said that as log production from natural forests decrea...
- Trash inundates space underneath toll road in North Jakarta
- How healthy is too healthy? EU warns about green tea supplements
- Britain to ban sale of plastic straws in bid to fight waste
- Jakarta MRT to have women operators, maintenance officers
- Banjarnegara earthquake displaces more than 2,000
- Smartphone app promises speech therapy at your fingertips
- Will Facebook Indonesia face criminal charges for data breach?
- Government raises demands to Facebook Indonesia
- Iran, Iraq, Syria, Russia hold 'anti-terrorism' meet
- Jokowi to complete 38 strategic projects before term ends