Sengon tree new favorite
Benget Besalicto Tnb.
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Sengon wood, whose price has quadrupled to Rp 800,000 (US$79) per cubic meter in the last four years, has become the main alternative raw material for Java wood-based companies. Djojo Boentoro, the president director of PT. Dharma Satya Nusantara (DSN), a firm that produces mainly plywood, blockboard and wood panels for doors and floors, said that as log production from natural forests decrea...
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Suspected terrorist shot dead in Pamanukan for resisting arrest
- US Navy planning new camps to support immigration crackdown: Report
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Cuba to get ready for same sex marriage: Castro daughter