Sengon tree new favorite
Benget Besalicto Tnb.
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Sengon wood, whose price has quadrupled to Rp 800,000 (US$79) per cubic meter in the last four years, has become the main alternative raw material for Java wood-based companies. Djojo Boentoro, the president director of PT. Dharma Satya Nusantara (DSN), a firm that produces mainly plywood, blockboard and wood panels for doors and floors, said that as log production from natural forests decrea...
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Novel Baswedan returns home
- Indonesia introduces tax data integration system to boost transparency
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- ‘Angkot’ drivers demand fewer OK OTrip program requirements
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards