The Magic `Jamu' (Part 1)
PREMIUM She came down the street on her bicycle, the same as she did every morning, wearing a woven caping to cover her face and a bright sarong covered in batik flowers. She was the color of fertile earth; her teeth were strong and white as she smiled at her neighbors and bid them good morning. Her slender hands - with fingernails painted orange with the juice of imai flowers from a recent wedding ...
- Bekasi wants roads free of 'Pak Ogah'
- Anies orders transportation agency, police to ticket traffic violators
- FBI warned Trump's son in-law on Murdoch ex-wife: report
- Police issue second summons for Sandiaga
- Newly opened Pancoran overpass lacks worthiness certificate
- Immigration office hunts two foreigners at protest in Batam
- Engineers union to analyze cause of IDX collapsed floor
- Indonesia's foreign debt stands at $347.3b, 34% of GDP
- Voldemort film now available for free on YouTube
- Couple forced to marry after caught being alone at fruit farm