Hope to reality: Transforming the AIDS response
PREMIUM More than a thousand people become infected with HIV in Asia each day. If only we had invested in reaching populations at higher risk and their partners, most of these infections could have been averted - at a cost of less than half a US dollar per person. The Commission on AIDS in Asia has recommended that the AIDS epidemic in the region be redefined. We must transform the AIDS response so t...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income
- Bieber not welcome thanks to 'bad behavior': Beijing authorities
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages