Govt moves to undo local regulations detrimental to investment
Aditya Suharmoko and Mustaqim Adamrah
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM More than one-third of regulations issued by local governments are detrimental to Indonesia's investment climate, shun investors and have contributed to slower overall economic activity, the Finance Ministry says. As of Aug. 14, of 9,715 taxes and levies issued by regional adminis-trations, the ministry has recommended 36 percent or 3,455 of them be cancelled or revised, Finance Minister Sri ...
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- ‘Marlina the Murderer in Four Acts’ to be screened in 18 countries
- Sleepy driver crashes sports car into Transjakarta lane separator