600 soldiers to be sent to Freeport
PREMIUM JAKARTA: Six hundred soldiers will be sent Wednesday to safeguard PT Freeport Indonesia's copper and gold mining site in Tembagapura, Timika, Papua, a military commander said Monday. Cendrawasih Military Commander Maj. Gen. Ahmad Yani Nasution said police had asked for the reinforcements. "They will start their duties on Sept. 2," he said as quoted by kompas.com. However, Ahmad Yani said...
- Liam Gallagher postpones Jakarta concert date
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- SBY welcomes Prabowo to meeting with 'nasi goreng'
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- New Zealander runs half-naked around Bogor
- Bali sees increase in number of European tourists
- House approves financial disclosure law