KS-Posco to begin project in November
PREMIUM A joint venture between Indonesia's PT Krakatau Steel (KS) and South Korea's Pohang Iron and Steel Company (Posco) will kickoff in November with the construction of a steel plant in Cilegon, Banten, a government official said. Ansari Bukhari, director general for metal, machinery, textile and miscellaneous industries at the Industry Ministry, said Tuesday that the vice president of business d...
- China challenged Australian warships in South China Sea-Australian media
- Jokowi to complete 38 strategic projects before term ends
- 'Islamization' of women's movement in Indonesia
- Jakarta MRT to have women operators, maintenance officers
- Will Facebook Indonesia face criminal charges for data breach?
- Trash inundates space underneath toll road in North Jakarta
- Government raises demands to Facebook Indonesia
- Britain to ban sale of plastic straws in bid to fight waste
- How healthy is too healthy? EU warns about green tea supplements
- Banjarnegara earthquake displaces more than 2,000