KS-Posco to begin project in November
PREMIUM A joint venture between Indonesia's PT Krakatau Steel (KS) and South Korea's Pohang Iron and Steel Company (Posco) will kickoff in November with the construction of a steel plant in Cilegon, Banten, a government official said. Ansari Bukhari, director general for metal, machinery, textile and miscellaneous industries at the Industry Ministry, said Tuesday that the vice president of business d...
- Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- Global drug rings target Indonesia after shifting from Philippines: BNN
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- Halal certification shouldn’t burden industry: F&B producers
- Lawmakers turn up in droves for election bill showdown
- Hizbut Tahrir may file lawsuit against disbandment: Police