KS-Posco to begin project in November
PREMIUM A joint venture between Indonesia's PT Krakatau Steel (KS) and South Korea's Pohang Iron and Steel Company (Posco) will kickoff in November with the construction of a steel plant in Cilegon, Banten, a government official said. Ansari Bukhari, director general for metal, machinery, textile and miscellaneous industries at the Industry Ministry, said Tuesday that the vice president of business d...
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- ‘Marlina the Murderer in Four Acts’ to be screened in 18 countries
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint