Letter: TelkomselFLASH responds
The Jakarta Post
First, we would like to thank Westra for his trust in using Telkomsel products. Related to the letter in the Post on Sept. 15, titled "Telkomsel and high-speed Internet", we can inform that we have already checked and improved our 3G connection in Kerobokan, Bali, and your requirement has been solved.
We have also fixed the TelkomselFLASH application settings in Westra notebook, as informed by our staff. We apologize for any inconveniences that have occurred while connecting with our wireless mobile Internet services.
For further assistant regarding the TelkomselFLASH network and application settings, you can contact Telkomsel's Customer Care Center by dialing 111 from your kartuHALO number, or 116 from simPATI and kartuAS, which is dedicated to helping all Telkomsel customers, 24 hours a day for free.
GM, Contact Center Support Telkomsel
- BREAKING NEWS: Judges sentence Jessica to 20 years in prison
- Judges find Jessica guilty despite lack of eyewitnesses
- Indonesia brings home Miss Grand International 2016 title
- Seeking true happiness through meditation
- Ahok sets Jakarta minimum wage at Rp 3.35m
- Guilty or not, Jessica to face verdict
- Mt. Rinjani still closed to trekkers
- 'I don't accept the verdict': Jessica
- Judges ignored testimonies from defense witnesses: Lawyer
- It’s getting easier to do business in Indonesia: Report