Letter: TelkomselFLASH responds
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM First, we would like to thank Westra for his trust in using Telkomsel products. Related to the letter in the Post on Sept. 15, titled "Telkomsel and high-speed Internet", we can inform that we have already checked and improved our 3G connection in Kerobokan, Bali, and your requirement has been solved. We have also fixed the TelkomselFLASH application settings in Westra notebook, as informed ...
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- Organic farmers use natural seedling 'pots for higher yields
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Porsche Centre Jakarta: The best place to take care of your luxury cars
- Indonesia to hand over 2m ha of forest land to locals: Minister
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Could the Swedish trend of ‘plogging’ help you get fit in 2018?
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Government to set new coal price formula next week