Letter: TelkomselFLASH responds
The Jakarta Post
First, we would like to thank Westra for his trust in using Telkomsel products. Related to the letter in the Post on Sept. 15, titled "Telkomsel and high-speed Internet", we can inform that we have already checked and improved our 3G connection in Kerobokan, Bali, and your requirement has been solved.
We have also fixed the TelkomselFLASH application settings in Westra notebook, as informed by our staff. We apologize for any inconveniences that have occurred while connecting with our wireless mobile Internet services.
For further assistant regarding the TelkomselFLASH network and application settings, you can contact Telkomsel's Customer Care Center by dialing 111 from your kartuHALO number, or 116 from simPATI and kartuAS, which is dedicated to helping all Telkomsel customers, 24 hours a day for free.
GM, Contact Center Support Telkomsel
- Grassroots war on rabies
- Good nutrition entails safe drinking water
- Award-winning comedy series ‘Silicon Valley’ returns for season 3
- Rationality, deficit in democracy
- Jokowi meets with German President, discusses death penalty
- Repair harm done to Jakarta Bay, fishermen demand
- Indonesia to learn vocational education from Germany: Minister
- 1965 victims: We don’t want communism, just reconciliation
- Cold rice balls, no flush toilets at quake-hit Japan shelter
- NU calls on govt. to reveal truth behind 1965 tragedy