A Boy and a Boat
PREMIUM The boat rocked gently on the waves, like a cradle. It would have comforted the boy but he was too scared. He was huddled beneath the fishing net, heart flopping in his chest like a landed fish, trying not to shake with fear. The net reeked of fish, and it made him want to throw up. He tried to stifle his gag reflex, but the more he tried to suppress it the more he wanted to be sick. Th...
- Bekasi wants roads free of 'Pak Ogah'
- Anies orders transportation agency, police to ticket traffic violators
- FBI warned Trump's son in-law on Murdoch ex-wife: report
- Police issue second summons for Sandiaga
- Newly opened Pancoran overpass lacks worthiness certificate
- Immigration office hunts two foreigners at protest in Batam
- Engineers union to analyze cause of IDX collapsed floor
- Indonesia's foreign debt stands at $347.3b, 34% of GDP
- Voldemort film now available for free on YouTube
- Couple forced to marry after caught being alone at fruit farm