Aburizal Bakrie set to chair the Golkar Party
Rizal Harahap and Hyginus Hardoyo
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Coordinating Minister for People’s Welfare Aburizal Bakrie looks set to win the Golkar Party chairmanship election after 341 of 536 branches and organizations had indicated they would elect him prior to the election session late on Wednesday.Surya Paloh gained 136 such supporters, but it was unclear how many members would vote for Hutomo “Tommy” Mandala Putra (son of former president Soehart...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights