N. Jakarta kids like their healthy meals
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Endang, holding her one-year-old son Guntur in her arms, approached a wholesome-looking food cart in Tugu Utara subdistrict, North Jakarta, on Sunday morning. The cart, which stood out from shabbier competitors, was part of the Kedai Balitaku enterprise, which aims to offer healthy snacks and meals for toddlers in the kampung. From the cart, Endang ordered take-away rice porridge with sh...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- 10 best cities to study abroad
- Easy win for Ganjar in Central Java?