Call for probe into luxury scandal bribery allegations
The Jakarta Post
The government is under pressure to investigate alleged bribery behind rich inmates’ special treatment in the country’s correctional institutions.Emerson Yuntho of Indonesia Corruption Watch (ICW) said the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) should step in to tackle the graft allegations behind the prison scandal.Pondok Bambu Correctional Facility chief warden Sarju Wibowo has just been re...
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- Anies refuses to talk about programs until official election result
- French stocks soar to near-decade highs as Macron tops poll