Rights body questions Freeport CSR
Irawaty Wardany and Novan Iman Santosa
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The National Commission on Human Rights has questioned officials from gold and copper mining firm PT Freeport Indonesia over the company’s local CSR funding.Commission chairman Ifdhal Kasim told The Jakarta Post on Wednesday that representatives of three villages near Freeport’s operation area had filed reports with the commission to call for transparency in the distribution of the fund.“Sin...
- North Jakarta court jails men for two years over 'gay sex party'
- SHINee’s Jonghyun dies in hospital
- Bali remains most popular destination for Middle Eastern tourists
- Mount Agung not a threat, let’s go to Bali: Minister
- Golkar kicks off national meeting to inaugurate Airlangga
- Taeyang, Min Hyo-rin to tie the knot in early 2018
- Pertamina to close 13 illegal wells in Jambi
- Bali prepares complimentary transportation, rooms if Mt. Agung erupts
- Indonesia gaming industry has great economic potential: Industry group
- Jakarta to procure more emissions test equipment