Rights body questions Freeport CSR
Irawaty Wardany and Novan Iman Santosa
The Jakarta Post
The National Commission on Human Rights has questioned officials from gold and copper mining firm PT Freeport Indonesia over the company’s local CSR funding.Commission chairman Ifdhal Kasim told The Jakarta Post on Wednesday that representatives of three villages near Freeport’s operation area had filed reports with the commission to call for transparency in the distribution of the fund.“Sin...
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- Anies refuses to talk about programs until official election result
- French stocks soar to near-decade highs as Macron tops poll