By the way : Ode to melancholy and our melancholic President
PREMIUM Sadness or melancholia is not necessarily a bad thing. In fact, many great artists and writers thrived on melancholia. Jackson Pollock, Franz Kafka, William Faulkner, F. Scott Fitzgerald all produced some of their greatest works when they had to deal with terrible sadness. In his controversial book Against Happiness: In Defense of Melancholia writer Eric G. Wilson argues that down is the...
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- Transjakarta driver steals bus: Police
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- Freeport to issue new shares to meet divestment requirement
- The best airport in the world just got better
- 'Interest groups have played with Novel's case': Activist