By the way : Ode to melancholy and our melancholic President
PREMIUM Sadness or melancholia is not necessarily a bad thing. In fact, many great artists and writers thrived on melancholia. Jackson Pollock, Franz Kafka, William Faulkner, F. Scott Fitzgerald all produced some of their greatest works when they had to deal with terrible sadness. In his controversial book Against Happiness: In Defense of Melancholia writer Eric G. Wilson argues that down is the...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...