Minister names Bali Museum Island
PREMIUM KLUNGKUNG: Culture and Tourism Minister Jero Wacik named Bali as the Museum Island on Saturday during the launch of Visit Museum Year 2010 at the Nyoman Gunarsa Museum in Klungkung. The country, Wacik says, had around 500 museums, 90 percents of which were in very poor condition. "On the other hand, Bali has 30 museums and most of them are in a good condition with attractive displays an...
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Tourism's fatal warning
- Indonesia lists 180 missing on doomed ferry, launches underwater search
- Indonesia takes a bite out of food waste one wedding at a time
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices