Modernization, sex and HIV in Baliem
PREMIUM Tanah Papua, which covers West Papua and Papua province, has the highest rate of HIV in Indonesia. The latest global AIDS report recently published by UNAIDS (Joint United Nations Program on HIV/AIDS) has highlighted the fact that Papua also has the highest rate of HIV in Asia. A study conducted in 2006 revealed that 2.4 percent of the adult population had contracted the virus. In simple terms, mo...
- Metro TV fires reporter connected to Setya
- Japan proposes to build new tracks for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Minister
- End nears for Mugabe as ruling party turns against him
- Tourism Ministry to focus on developing four New Balis next year
- Online exhibit shows hidden depths of Picasso's 'Guernica'
- Commentary: Stop making jokes about Setya. It's not funny anymore.
- Macron's popularity recovers as French see him keeping promises
- Boxer knocks out rival in 11 seconds
- UK aims for driverless cars by 2021
- Public Works and Public Housing Ministry to develop four Priority Destinations