RI may reach investment grade within a year: Mulyani
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Indonesia expects to reach investment grade within one year, Finance Minister Sri Mulyani Indrawati said, citing the healthy state budget and strong economic fundamentals.“There is no signal we are going to depart from this path ... I am still quite optimistic [it can be reached in] one or two years. I am expecting in less than one year,” she told foreign media on Tuesday night.Mulyani, known ...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal