Stiff competition among gas stations
Competition among gas stations in 2010 is likely to become tougher. Association of Oil and Gas Businesses (Hiswana) chairman Muhammad Nur Adib said that this year between 300 and 400 new gas stations would be built in the country.
“At the same time, gas consumption will only increases by 5 percent annually,” he said.The gas station business is indeed highly profitabl...
- Chinese star Andy Lau fractures spine from horse riding accident
- Indonesian cable TV, property tycoon in DC to attend Trump's inauguration
- Activists apply for judicial review of relaxation of mineral export ban
- Zoo defends conditions following video of sun bears begging for food
- Small farmers not to blame for peat fires: Walhi
- Agus to prioritize dialogue in handling intolerant groups
- Harry Potter-themed café opens in Singapore
- Apple to raise UK app prices to counter weak pound
- Police investigate possible insult to state symbol during FPI rally
- First-borns tend to be less healthy, study suggests