Stiff competition among gas stations
Competition among gas stations in 2010 is likely to become tougher. Association of Oil and Gas Businesses (Hiswana) chairman Muhammad Nur Adib said that this year between 300 and 400 new gas stations would be built in the country.
“At the same time, gas consumption will only increases by 5 percent annually,” he said.The gas station business is indeed highly profitabl...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Indonesia lodges complaint with WTO over US biodiesel anti-dumping duties
- Tax office to scrutinize rich Indonesians not taking part in tax amnesty
- Japan selected as partner for Jakarta-Surabaya railway project
- Ngurah Rai International Airport to halt operations for 24 hours to observe Day of Silence
- Nokia Android phones targeted for global release
- Don’t be afraid to start businesses, Jokowi tells youth
- Non-subsidized electricity prices won’t increase