Clean up tax offices, govt toldpa
Dicky Christanto and Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
Ready for grilling: Tax corruption suspect Gayus H. Tambunan enters the National Police headquarters to face questioning in Jakarta, on Wednesday. Gayus surrendered to Indonesian police in Singapore on Tuesday. JP/NurhayatiThe case of Gayus H. Tambunan, a tax official the police arrested Wednesday on corruption charges, is expected to lead the way to the eradication of corrupt practice at tax offi...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed