Sparkling songbird lights up the stage
PREMIUM With bells on: British melody maker Imogen Heap enthralls the crowd, with the aid of one of many unusual instruments, at Kartika Expo Center, Balai Kartini in Jakarta, on Wednesday, March 31. JP/P.J. LeoIt may have been five years in the making, but Imogen Heap, who dazzled the crowds at the Jakarta’s Kartika Expo Center, Balai Kartini, on Wednesday, March 31, proved she was worth waiting for. T...
- Two sisters commit suicide by jumping from apartment
- Fires burn 64 hectares of land in West Aceh
- China urges US to stop 'unfriendly' recon flights
- Thousands sign up for Bogor Palace tour
- Jakarta Council sees decline in performance of 'orange troops'
- All ASEAN countries but Indonesia ban cigarette advertising
- Big tobacco woos small shops
- PAN refuses to withdraw from Cabinet
- Hundreds of 'ojek' drivers block South Jakarta road
- PLN cuts power to three high schools in West Jakarta