BCA launches sharia unit, expects 35% growth a year
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Helping hand: A BCA Syariah staff member serves a customer after an opening ceremony at its headquarters on Jl. Jatinegara Timur in East Jakara on Monday. PT BCA Syariah, which starts operation Monday with total assets of Rp 776 billion and working capital of Rp 296 billion, will use BCA’s extensive network of ATMs and EDCs. JP/P.J. LeoPT Bank Central Asia (BCA), one of Indonesia major banks, la...
- All ASEAN countries but Indonesia ban cigarette advertising
- Two sisters commit suicide by jumping from apartment
- Thousands sign up for Bogor Palace tour
- China urges US to stop 'unfriendly' recon flights
- Jakarta Council sees decline in performance of 'orange troops'
- Fires burn 64 hectares of land in West Aceh
- PAN refuses to withdraw from Cabinet
- Hundreds of 'ojek' drivers block South Jakarta road
- Where is the disability? My stumps don't define me
- Manulife aims to attract middle-upper class clients with new insurance product