BCA launches sharia unit, expects 35% growth a year
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Helping hand: A BCA Syariah staff member serves a customer after an opening ceremony at its headquarters on Jl. Jatinegara Timur in East Jakara on Monday. PT BCA Syariah, which starts operation Monday with total assets of Rp 776 billion and working capital of Rp 296 billion, will use BCA’s extensive network of ATMs and EDCs. JP/P.J. LeoPT Bank Central Asia (BCA), one of Indonesia major banks, la...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Susi reminds Central Java fishermen to stop using 'cantrang'
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Ancol to go cashless
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Google executive downplays AI’s possible threat to mankind
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- How to avoid paying exorbitant import taxes on goods bought abroad