BCA launches sharia unit, expects 35% growth a year
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Helping hand: A BCA Syariah staff member serves a customer after an opening ceremony at its headquarters on Jl. Jatinegara Timur in East Jakara on Monday. PT BCA Syariah, which starts operation Monday with total assets of Rp 776 billion and working capital of Rp 296 billion, will use BCA’s extensive network of ATMs and EDCs. JP/P.J. LeoPT Bank Central Asia (BCA), one of Indonesia major banks, la...
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Saudis detain women's advocates ahead of driving ban lift
- Homes in East Lombok attacked, Ahmadis take refuge at police HQ
- Boy who could not wait for new phone burns down family's house
- Cuba confirms 110 killed in country's deadliest plane crash since 1989
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- UGM launches app to help you help disaster victims