Garuda Indonesia suspends Jakarta-Manado route
PREMIUM JAKARTA: National carrier Garuda Indonesia has temporarily suspended its Jakarta-Manado route for the next few days due to repair work at Sam Ratulangi Airport in Manado, North Sulawesi. "The suspension is to comply with standard operational procedures set out by both domestic and international flight safety regulations," Garuda spokesman Pujobroto said in a media statement Friday. Garud...
- Indonesian court rejects petition to outlaw premarital, gay sex
- Indonesia under threat of deviant sexual practices: IPB professor
- BTS’ ‘DNA’ enters Billboard’s 100 Best Songs of 2017
- Bali still safe for tourists: Governor
- Court ruling on extramarital, gay sex draws mixed reactions from netizens
- Quebec probes ban on women at construction sites near mosques
- Indonesia's asbestos 'time bomb'
- Pertamina to upgrade 3 refineries for processing sour crude oil
- Pertamina plans expansion into renewable energy
- The Djuanda Declaration has more to offer