Garuda Indonesia suspends Jakarta-Manado route
JAKARTA: National carrier Garuda Indonesia has temporarily suspended its Jakarta-Manado route for the next few days due to repair work at Sam Ratulangi Airport in Manado, North Sulawesi.
"The suspension is to comply with standard operational procedures set out by both domestic and international flight safety regulations," Garuda spokesman Pujobroto said in a media statement Friday.
Garuda operates two flights to Manado every day. Flight GA 600 departs at 6 in the morning and arrives at 10:20 a.m. and flight GA 602 leaves at 8:30 a.m. and arrives at 2:20 p.m. with a stopover in Makassar, South Sulawesi. - JP
- Grassroots war on rabies
- Good nutrition entails safe drinking water
- Award-winning comedy series ‘Silicon Valley’ returns for season 3
- Rationality, deficit in democracy
- Jokowi meets with German President, discusses death penalty
- Repair harm done to Jakarta Bay, fishermen demand
- Indonesia to learn vocational education from Germany: Minister
- 1965 victims: We don’t want communism, just reconciliation
- Cold rice balls, no flush toilets at quake-hit Japan shelter
- NU calls on govt. to reveal truth behind 1965 tragedy