Garuda Indonesia suspends Jakarta-Manado route
JAKARTA: National carrier Garuda Indonesia has temporarily suspended its Jakarta-Manado route for the next few days due to repair work at Sam Ratulangi Airport in Manado, North Sulawesi.
"The suspension is to comply with standard operational procedures set out by both domestic and international flight safety regulations," Garuda spokesman Pujobroto said in a media statement Friday.
Garuda operates two flights to Manado every day. Flight GA 600 departs at 6 in the morning and arrives at 10:20 a.m. and flight GA 602 leaves at 8:30 a.m. and arrives at 2:20 p.m. with a stopover in Makassar, South Sulawesi. - JP
- 'I don't accept the verdict': Jessica
- BREAKING NEWS: Judges sentence Jessica to 20 years in prison
- Judges find Jessica guilty despite lack of eyewitnesses
- Ahok sets Jakarta minimum wage at Rp 3.35m
- Indonesia brings home Miss Grand International 2016 title
- Seeking true happiness through meditation
- Guilty or not, Jessica to face verdict
- Indonesia, Australia team up to track extremist returnees
- Ahok still busy on his last day in office
- Judges ignored testimonies from defense witnesses: Lawyer