Bali rejects new power plant project
Ni Komang Erviani
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Bali administration said it opposed the development of a power plant it says damages the environment, including the Bali Crossing project that connects the resort island to Java. "We have adopted a *clean and green Bali' policy. We oppose the use of steam-powered generators because of the resulting pollution," Governor Made Mangku Pastika said Saturday. . "We should promote the u...
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Suharto's youngest son in new push to get into Indonesian politics
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- Rohingya returnees won't be kept in camps 'forever': Myanmar official