Rallies in 8 locations in Jakarta, Friday
The Jakarta Traffic Police reported that protesters would stage rallies in 8 locations across the capital throughout Friday, issuing a traffic congestion warning around rally sites.
The police list the rally sites as follow:
- The Hotel Indonesia traffic circle on Jl. MH Thamrin, State Palace on Jl. Medan Merdeka Utara and the House of Representatives building on Jl. Gatot Subroto, all in Central Jakarta (starting 7 a.m.)
- The Permata Senayan apartment tower on Jl. Palmerah Selatan, Central Jakarta (9 a.m.)
- The Customs and Excise Directorate General office on Jl. Ahmad Yani, East Jakarta (1:30 a.m.)
- The National Police on Jl. Trunojoyo and the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) office on Jl. HR Rasuna Said, in South Jakarta (2 p.m.)
- The PT Sandy Putra Makmur company office on Jl. Gunawarman, South Jakarta (5 p.m.)