Gandaria City Mall opens July 2
Er Audy Zandri
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Despite the ever expanding number of malls in the capital city of Indonesia, Jakarta is apparently not the "City of Shopping Malls". Dubai, with a total of 76 malls in 2010, could be the first contender, followed closely by various cities in India like Delhi, Gurgaon and Bangalore. Shopping malls have transformed from literally the fruit of consumerism into something more complex in recent ye...
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- Florida cities are most at risk from climate change: Report