Minerva launches first 650cc bike assembled locally
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Sport motorcycle manufacturer PT Minerva Motor Indonesia has launched its first sport motorcycle in the 650cc class to be assembled in the country.To produce the Minerva Sachs Fischer MRX 650cc in the country, the company is working together with US sport motorcycle producer Fischer Motor Company, the original manufacturer of the Fischer MRX 650cc. Minerva says the sport motorcycle was build compl...
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey
- Florida cities are most at risk from climate change: Report