Minerva launches first 650cc bike assembled locally
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Sport motorcycle manufacturer PT Minerva Motor Indonesia has launched its first sport motorcycle in the 650cc class to be assembled in the country.To produce the Minerva Sachs Fischer MRX 650cc in the country, the company is working together with US sport motorcycle producer Fischer Motor Company, the original manufacturer of the Fischer MRX 650cc. Minerva says the sport motorcycle was build compl...
- Sandiaga admits allowing ‘becak’ a political contract
- OK Otrip opposed by minivan operators
- Men treated as dogs and pigs in Paris catwalk shows
- Woody Allen backlash grows as daughter says telling 'truth'
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- Lazada to implement e-payment gateway system this year
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m
- PGN to acquire Pertagas in cash scheme
- Don't blame me if Trump not invited to royal wedding: May