FPI elites gearing up to replace Habib Rizieq
PREMIUM The Islam Defenders Front (FPI) will not hold its congress for new leadership until 2013, yet several of its elites are already in competition to wrest the chairmanship from the frail Habib Rizieq. A source within the FPI said internal rivalry has intensified since 2005 between the founding elite and those who have since joined the organization. Rizieq previously showed preference for fellow ...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- 10 best cities to study abroad
- Easy win for Ganjar in Central Java?