Legislators hound KPK in BI corruption scandal
The Jakarta Post
A hearing between legislators and leaders of the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) on Thursday turned into an oppor-tunity for several lawmakers to bash the KPK for naming fellow politicians as graft suspects.
Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDI-P) legislator Panda Nababan, recently named a suspect in a high-profile graft case pertaining to the 2004 election of Miranda Goelto...
- Ahok’s loss may lead to Cabinet shake-up
- EA leaks more info on upcoming ‘Star Wars: Battlefront II’
- Exhibition to showcase Indonesian cultural heritage for UNESCO list opened
- INSIGHT: Plight of international refugees
- City Hall adorned with wreaths thanking Ahok-Djarot
- Indonesian delegation to embark on series of high-impact visits this week
- BTS wins 9th Shorty Awards
- New business model of fintech-banks set to boost digital economy
- Lee Min-ho opens up on enlistment
- Jokowi uses social media to engage young Indonesians