Legislators hound KPK in BI corruption scandal
The Jakarta Post
A hearing between legislators and leaders of the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) on Thursday turned into an oppor-tunity for several lawmakers to bash the KPK for naming fellow politicians as graft suspects.
Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDI-P) legislator Panda Nababan, recently named a suspect in a high-profile graft case pertaining to the 2004 election of Miranda Goelto...
- Indonesia urged to settle dispute amid Freeport workers' outcry
- Era of selling natural resources has ended: Jokowi
- Ahok focuses on online campaign in second round
- Prominent Indonesian journalist Ahmad Taufik dies
- Baby 'carrying baby' to undergo surgery at NTB hospital
- KPK names Andi Narogong a suspect in e-ID graft case
- Pharmaceutical industry grows by 7.5 percent to $5b
- State mining companies ready to take over Freeport
- Jokowi’s short meeting with Kendeng farmers ends in tears
- Jakarta gubernatorial candidates fight smear campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter