Law on money laundering to be enforced later this year
Rangga D. Fadillah
The Jakarta Post
The government is now drafting a series of regulations for the implementation of the newly passed law on money laundering to ensure that the law can be enforced on schedule this year, an official said Wednesday.
Financial Transaction Reports and Analysis Center chairman (PPATK) Yunus Husein said that his agency was open to critique and suggestions when creating supporting regulations to en...
- Chinese star Andy Lau fractures spine from horse riding accident
- Indonesian cable TV, property tycoon in DC to attend Trump's inauguration
- Activists apply for judicial review of relaxation of mineral export ban
- Zoo defends conditions following video of sun bears begging for food
- Small farmers not to blame for peat fires: Walhi
- Agus to prioritize dialogue in handling intolerant groups
- Harry Potter-themed café opens in Singapore
- Apple to raise UK app prices to counter weak pound
- Police investigate possible insult to state symbol during FPI rally
- First-borns tend to be less healthy, study suggests