Law on money laundering to be enforced later this year
Rangga D. Fadillah
The Jakarta Post
The government is now drafting a series of regulations for the implementation of the newly passed law on money laundering to ensure that the law can be enforced on schedule this year, an official said Wednesday.
Financial Transaction Reports and Analysis Center chairman (PPATK) Yunus Husein said that his agency was open to critique and suggestions when creating supporting regulations to en...
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- No more Qlue as Jakarta administration introduces BERiDE