Law on money laundering to be enforced later this year
Rangga D. Fadillah
The Jakarta Post
The government is now drafting a series of regulations for the implementation of the newly passed law on money laundering to ensure that the law can be enforced on schedule this year, an official said Wednesday.
Financial Transaction Reports and Analysis Center chairman (PPATK) Yunus Husein said that his agency was open to critique and suggestions when creating supporting regulations to en...
- Thousands sign petition against sentence for Malaysian who abused maid
- Saudi Arabia beheads Indonesian worker despite Jokowi’s pleas for clemency
- Bottled water meets quality standards: BPOM
- Why the rich in Jakarta have better access to water than the poor
- Residents clash with police personnel in land execution in C. Sulawesi
- No condoms or cigarettes sold at Muslim convenience store in Depok
- With Rp 10 billion, what kind of home can you get in Jakarta?
- Singapore Airlines warns customers against air tickets scam
- Indonesian short film on oil palm industry enters international festivals
- Missing giant yellow duck found in Australia