Law on money laundering to be enforced later this year
Rangga D. Fadillah
The Jakarta Post
The government is now drafting a series of regulations for the implementation of the newly passed law on money laundering to ensure that the law can be enforced on schedule this year, an official said Wednesday.
Financial Transaction Reports and Analysis Center chairman (PPATK) Yunus Husein said that his agency was open to critique and suggestions when creating supporting regulations to en...
- Locals traumatized after farmer eaten by snake
- Apple’s first R&D center to operate in second quarter
- Riau Police dispatch personnel to secure 313 rally
- Money, personal grudge thought to be behind murder of Medan journalist
- KPU Jakarta head denies special relationship with Anies
- Thousands to hit capital for anti-Ahok rally on Friday
- Woman tries to bring bayonet into courtroom for Ahok trial
- Indonesia strengthens aerial reconnaissance for maritime security
- Indonesia-European trade talks on track; to conclude this year
- CLFD to launch maiden real estate project in Indonesia