Oil palms near Riau park demolished
The Jakarta Post
Fifty-three hectares of oil palm plantations have been demolished in Riau because they encroached on parts of Tesso Nilo National Park.
National park head Hayani Suprahman said there were 350 hectares of additional oil palm plantations in Bagan Limau, Pelalawan regency, Riau, that would also soon be demolished.
Bagan Limau was included in the operation as there were many newly arrive...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash