Oil palms near Riau park demolished
The Jakarta Post
Fifty-three hectares of oil palm plantations have been demolished in Riau because they encroached on parts of Tesso Nilo National Park.
National park head Hayani Suprahman said there were 350 hectares of additional oil palm plantations in Bagan Limau, Pelalawan regency, Riau, that would also soon be demolished.
Bagan Limau was included in the operation as there were many newly arrive...
- The life lessons of ‘Goblin'
- Mother of deceased UII student files police report over alleged bullying
- PLN gives Pertamina more time in Java 1 project
- Domestic finance won't cost the Earth
- Mercedes-Benz begins local assembly of CKD E-Class
- Theater show about Maluku's Run Island to be performed in New York
- Indonesia issues human rights decree for fisheries
- Ahok reports FPI leaders to police for perjury
- Newly-wedded Korean idols Rain, Kim Tae Hee arrive in Bali for honeymoon
- Eyewitness refuses to conclude Ahok committed blasphemy