Matahari opens third store in Batam
The Jakarta Post
BATAM, Riau Islands: Retailer PT Matahari opened its third department store in Batam after an investment of Rp 20 billion (US$2.25 million). The store will employ 500 workers.
The store is the 94th operated by Matahari, whose outlets are scattered in 40 cities throughout Indonesia.
Matahari’s first store in Batam opened 10 years ago at Nagoya Hill, before being followed by the seco...
- FPI protests ‘unfairness’ by West Java Police chief
- Police name 5 suspects in foiled plot to traffic illegal workers to Malaysia
- Agus-Sylvi leads in Jakarta election survey: Study
- Police promise to investigate Ciampea attack
- Training aircraft crashes in East Java injuring cadet
- Twitter suspends several FPI accounts
- Police may investigate Sylviana on alleged mosque construction graft
- Indonesia pledges leeway for obedient miners
- Jokowi declines to comment on “Jokowi Undercover”
- Authorities finalize legal revisions to relax margin trading