Matahari opens third store in Batam
The Jakarta Post
BATAM, Riau Islands: Retailer PT Matahari opened its third department store in Batam after an investment of Rp 20 billion (US$2.25 million). The store will employ 500 workers.
The store is the 94th operated by Matahari, whose outlets are scattered in 40 cities throughout Indonesia.
Matahari’s first store in Batam opened 10 years ago at Nagoya Hill, before being followed by the seco...
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- Djarot allows Idul Adha animal slaughtering at schools
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- Central government certifies islets C and D
- Indonesia, Freeport discuss tax issue: Minister
- Bandung unveils China Town tourism spot