Matahari opens third store in Batam
The Jakarta Post
BATAM, Riau Islands: Retailer PT Matahari opened its third department store in Batam after an investment of Rp 20 billion (US$2.25 million). The store will employ 500 workers.
The store is the 94th operated by Matahari, whose outlets are scattered in 40 cities throughout Indonesia.
Matahari’s first store in Batam opened 10 years ago at Nagoya Hill, before being followed by the seco...
- China challenged Australian warships in South China Sea-Australian media
- Jokowi to complete 38 strategic projects before term ends
- 'Islamization' of women's movement in Indonesia
- Jakarta MRT to have women operators, maintenance officers
- Will Facebook Indonesia face criminal charges for data breach?
- Trash inundates space underneath toll road in North Jakarta
- Government raises demands to Facebook Indonesia
- Britain to ban sale of plastic straws in bid to fight waste
- How healthy is too healthy? EU warns about green tea supplements
- Banjarnegara earthquake displaces more than 2,000