Matahari opens third store in Batam
The Jakarta Post
BATAM, Riau Islands: Retailer PT Matahari opened its third department store in Batam after an investment of Rp 20 billion (US$2.25 million). The store will employ 500 workers.
The store is the 94th operated by Matahari, whose outlets are scattered in 40 cities throughout Indonesia.
Matahari’s first store in Batam opened 10 years ago at Nagoya Hill, before being followed by the seco...
- Minister Sri Mulyani warns Freeport not to stop production
- Jokowi warns against 'excessive democracy'
- North Korean university seeks English teacher
- Tjahjo Kumolo remains firm on decision not to suspend Ahok
- French President, FM to visit Indonesia
- Saudi Arabia sees killed Densus 88 members as martyrs: Pramono
- Foreign researchers ‘steal’ Indonesia's genetic resources
- Government signs guarantee agreement for Rp 37.2t toll road projects
- Ahok, Djarot told to take leave again for runoff campaign
- Runoff campaign period set to start in early March