Illegal foreign vessels still serve big oil in Indonesia: Govt
The Jakarta Post
While many legal, qualified Indonesian vessels are eager to support oil rigs across the archipelago, illegal foreign ships are still operating within Indonesian waters.
The latest case of illegal foreign ships involves two Singapore-owned accommodation work barges serving oil rigs belonging to Chevron Pacific Indonesia, a local branch of US energy giant Chevron Corporation, operating at We...
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint
- Making it work for persons with disabilities