Illegal foreign vessels still serve big oil in Indonesia: Govt
The Jakarta Post
While many legal, qualified Indonesian vessels are eager to support oil rigs across the archipelago, illegal foreign ships are still operating within Indonesian waters.
The latest case of illegal foreign ships involves two Singapore-owned accommodation work barges serving oil rigs belonging to Chevron Pacific Indonesia, a local branch of US energy giant Chevron Corporation, operating at We...
- House asked to open up closed-door discussion on terrorism bill
- AGO probes alleged corruption implicating Pertamina Patra Niaga, Ratu Energy Indonesia
- PlayStation VR owners can now watch 360-degree YouTube videos
- Local startup caters to pet-related needs
- Terror convicts may still be radical despite renouncing terrorism
- Ad hoc team begins studying Patimban project
- Theater show about Maluku's Run Island to be performed in New York
- Indonesia probes police unit held in Sudan
- Jokowi calls for cuts to gas prices
- Ahok reports FPI leaders to police for perjury