Sex education please, not censorship
PREMIUM Communications and Information Technology Minister Tifatul Sembiring’s plan to ban BlackBerry service in Indonesia unless it filters pornographic content is a threat to our democratic way of life.We should be proud of international recognition of Indonesia as the most democratic nation in Southeast Asia, but Tifatul’s warning will threaten to end our fight to preserve freedom of speech as part...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018