Gayus fallout: 151 local and foreign firms to be probed
Dina Indrasafitri and Nani Afrida
The Jakarta Post
It started as a tip-off from whistle-blower Comr. Gen. Susno Duadji almost a year ago, but now the tax crimes of former tax official Gayus H. Tambunan have snowballed into a giant mess with no in sight.
After a joint meeting with the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) and the Directorate General of Taxation on Monday, the police said the three institutions were studying tax documents o...
- 'City budget signed by governor': Jokowi responds to Sylviana
- No need to complain: Jokowi on SBY's tweet
- Android users can now search Google while offline
- SBY’s Twitter whine his own business: VP
- Korean star rapper Gary returns to ‘Running Man’
- Celebrate year of the rooster at these modern Chinese restaurants
- Dynamic Thai duo stand out at weather-hit SMBC Singapore Open
- The economic policy Trump should pursue
- At least 32 killed, 50 injured as train derails in India
- Hundreds of thousands of women around the world decry Trump