Gayus fallout: 151 local and foreign firms to be probed
Dina Indrasafitri and Nani Afrida
The Jakarta Post
It started as a tip-off from whistle-blower Comr. Gen. Susno Duadji almost a year ago, but now the tax crimes of former tax official Gayus H. Tambunan have snowballed into a giant mess with no in sight.
After a joint meeting with the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) and the Directorate General of Taxation on Monday, the police said the three institutions were studying tax documents o...
- Why a few drops of water make whisky taste better
- Tatjana's photo with Korean heartthrob Gong Yoo makes netizens jealous
- Police question Rizieq in Saudi Arabia: Tito
- Trump will resign, his ghostwriter predicts
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon shared message over airport incident
- Singapore gets a taste of commuting chaos as trains fail
- EDITORIAL: Boring, yet realistic budget
- Status: Online, but not present
- Aramco, Rosneft agree to conduct joint marketing with Pertamina
- Government to spend Rp 404t on infrastructure projects in 2018