Gayus fallout: 151 local and foreign firms to be probed
Dina Indrasafitri and Nani Afrida
The Jakarta Post
It started as a tip-off from whistle-blower Comr. Gen. Susno Duadji almost a year ago, but now the tax crimes of former tax official Gayus H. Tambunan have snowballed into a giant mess with no in sight.
After a joint meeting with the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) and the Directorate General of Taxation on Monday, the police said the three institutions were studying tax documents o...
- Electronic music and poetry collide in ‘Melihat Puisi’
- Who will be new Singapore PM? Test him in the next general election
- Susi beats Sandiaga in Lake Sunter showdown
- Aceh, Dubai-based firm to start hydrocarbon survey
- Impossible to pair Kalla with Jokowi again, PDI-P says
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan seeks to book Rp 367.8 trillion in funds
- Czech schoolboy maps his life from disabled to designer
- The movie ‘Sekala Niskala’ won Grand Prix at Berlin International Film Festival 2018
- In 'Coco' child star's story, life and art intertwine
- Rohingya exodus still growing, six months into crisis