Gayus fallout: 151 local and foreign firms to be probed
Dina Indrasafitri and Nani Afrida
The Jakarta Post
It started as a tip-off from whistle-blower Comr. Gen. Susno Duadji almost a year ago, but now the tax crimes of former tax official Gayus H. Tambunan have snowballed into a giant mess with no in sight.
After a joint meeting with the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) and the Directorate General of Taxation on Monday, the police said the three institutions were studying tax documents o...
- Why foreigners play American superheroes and that's (mostly) fine
- Wreaths for Ahok reach thousand
- Anies' victory raises Muslim dignity in politics: PKS
- 7-Eleven sold as business declines
- Indonesian militants can ‘easily’ enter Philippines
- Nicki Minaj features Indonesian designer’s work in latest music video
- Nigerian man shot dead in drugs bust
- Role of women seen as vital to resisting Islamic extremism
- Sandiaga to provide entrepreneurship program for thugs
- Palm oil practices and ecosystem sustainability