Walhi rejects APEC infrastructure plans over green zone fears
Ni Komang Erviani
The Jakarta Post
Environmentalists have staged a protest against plans to construct major infrastructure ahead of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Summit to be held in Bali in 2013.
They argued that the projects would violate green zones defined by an approved spatial planning master plan for the island.
Affiliates of the Indonesian Environmental Forum (Walhi) Bali stage a protest at the ...
- Indonesian court rejects petition to outlaw premarital, gay sex
- Indonesia under threat of deviant sexual practices: IPB professor
- BTS’ ‘DNA’ enters Billboard’s 100 Best Songs of 2017
- Bali still safe for tourists: Governor
- Court ruling on extramarital, gay sex draws mixed reactions from netizens
- Quebec probes ban on women at construction sites near mosques
- Indonesia's asbestos 'time bomb'
- Pertamina to upgrade 3 refineries for processing sour crude oil
- Pertamina plans expansion into renewable energy
- The Djuanda Declaration has more to offer