Walhi rejects APEC infrastructure plans over green zone fears
Ni Komang Erviani
The Jakarta Post
Environmentalists have staged a protest against plans to construct major infrastructure ahead of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Summit to be held in Bali in 2013.
They argued that the projects would violate green zones defined by an approved spatial planning master plan for the island.
Affiliates of the Indonesian Environmental Forum (Walhi) Bali stage a protest at the ...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- RI awaits official KL apology on SEA Games 'flag incident’: Sports minister
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Bekasi bird shop owner suspected of avian flu infection
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Lake Toba to host Lake Toba Charm Carnival 2017
- BNI launches special account for disadvantaged children