Southeast Asia English Olympics competition a success
Bina Nusantara University’s English Club (BNEC) successfully held its seventh English competition.
This year, the annual event was introduced as the first and biggest English competition in Southeast Asia. This 2011 Southeast Asian English Olympics (SEO) was held from Feb. 14 to 19. The competitive rounds took place at the Anggrek campus of Binus University in West Jakarta, while the fin...
- Students illegally worked overtime at Apple supplier
- Jakarta to give Rp 1.6 trillion to mass organizations, religious institutions
- Several villages hit by volcanic ash after Mt. Agung erupts in Bali
- OK OCE budget set at Rp 82 billion
- Malaysia to import chickens, ducks from Indonesia
- 'Marlina' redefines women’s strength through polar extremes
- Karawang sets highest minimum wage in Indonesia
- How LPDP can learn from Yale in managing its fund
- Bandung man arrested for insulting Jokowi, Iriana on Facebook
- Government should turn attention to human resources development