Southeast Asia English Olympics competition a success
Bina Nusantara University’s English Club (BNEC) successfully held its seventh English competition.
This year, the annual event was introduced as the first and biggest English competition in Southeast Asia. This 2011 Southeast Asian English Olympics (SEO) was held from Feb. 14 to 19. The competitive rounds took place at the Anggrek campus of Binus University in West Jakarta, while the fin...
- China challenged Australian warships in South China Sea-Australian media
- Jokowi to complete 38 strategic projects before term ends
- 'Islamization' of women's movement in Indonesia
- Will Facebook Indonesia face criminal charges for data breach?
- Jakarta MRT to have women operators, maintenance officers
- Government raises demands to Facebook Indonesia
- Trash inundates space underneath toll road in North Jakarta
- Britain to ban sale of plastic straws in bid to fight waste
- Banjarnegara earthquake displaces more than 2,000
- How healthy is too healthy? EU warns about green tea supplements