Southeast Asia English Olympics competition a success
Bina Nusantara University’s English Club (BNEC) successfully held its seventh English competition.
This year, the annual event was introduced as the first and biggest English competition in Southeast Asia. This 2011 Southeast Asian English Olympics (SEO) was held from Feb. 14 to 19. The competitive rounds took place at the Anggrek campus of Binus University in West Jakarta, while the fin...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Bieber not welcome thanks to 'bad behavior': Beijing authorities