Southeast Asia English Olympics competition a success
Bina Nusantara University’s English Club (BNEC) successfully held its seventh English competition.
This year, the annual event was introduced as the first and biggest English competition in Southeast Asia. This 2011 Southeast Asian English Olympics (SEO) was held from Feb. 14 to 19. The competitive rounds took place at the Anggrek campus of Binus University in West Jakarta, while the fin...
- Ahok's wife joins Twilite Orchestra practice session, plays cello
- Police fire tear gas at Bekasi church protestors
- IN MEMORIAM: Legendary journalist Ahmad Taufik dies at 51
- Indonesia stops meat imports from Brazil
- Indonesia to build maritime, fisheries center in Nunukan: Minister
- Alleged terrorists wanted to make Halmahera new Poso: Police
- One killed, six injured in Bali boat collision
- Ahok to ensure adequate health services for Jakartans
- Jokowi to inaugurate center of Islam of the Archipelago
- Divers clean up Bali reefs