Autistic children should be able to go to regular schools
The Jakarta Post
Autistic children should be allowed to attend regular schools so they can learn how to interact with others, activists say.
Doctor Andreas Harry and actress Christine Hakim, who is active in campaigning for autism awareness, said Friday that it was better for autistic children to study in regular schools with children without autism than at special schools.
She said that studying i...
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Indonesia introduces tax data integration system to boost transparency
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Novel Baswedan returns home
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- Briton arrested over alleged attempt to smuggle diazepam