Autistic children should be able to go to regular schools
The Jakarta Post
Autistic children should be allowed to attend regular schools so they can learn how to interact with others, activists say.
Doctor Andreas Harry and actress Christine Hakim, who is active in campaigning for autism awareness, said Friday that it was better for autistic children to study in regular schools with children without autism than at special schools.
She said that studying i...
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- Police remain vigilant in areas with tight election margins
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Government may need to borrow for certain spending: Sri Mulyani