Solo sailor to final place in record books
The Jakarta Post
DENPASAR: Rome-born Indonesian Rob Rambini is set to become the first Indonesian to sail alone from California, the United States, to Bali and have his name recorded in the Indonesia Records Museum, if he arrives as scheduled on Saturday.
Rob started his journey from Oakland, California, on May 8, 2010. He sailed to Hawaii, and then continued on via the Solomon islands and Vanuatu, and pass...
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Modi talks tough on separatists after meeting Trudeau
- Study to challenge claim Indonesia second-biggest marine polluter
- Dangdut legend Elvi Sukaesih set to receive police summons for her children’s alleged drug abuse