Solo sailor to final place in record books
The Jakarta Post
DENPASAR: Rome-born Indonesian Rob Rambini is set to become the first Indonesian to sail alone from California, the United States, to Bali and have his name recorded in the Indonesia Records Museum, if he arrives as scheduled on Saturday.
Rob started his journey from Oakland, California, on May 8, 2010. He sailed to Hawaii, and then continued on via the Solomon islands and Vanuatu, and pass...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- Obama’s visit to boost Indonesia’s tourism
- Bumi Resources finally obtains effective statement to restructure debt
- Police to question media mogul Hary Tanoe as suspect in alleged threat against prosecutor
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered