Solo sailor to final place in record books
The Jakarta Post
DENPASAR: Rome-born Indonesian Rob Rambini is set to become the first Indonesian to sail alone from California, the United States, to Bali and have his name recorded in the Indonesia Records Museum, if he arrives as scheduled on Saturday.
Rob started his journey from Oakland, California, on May 8, 2010. He sailed to Hawaii, and then continued on via the Solomon islands and Vanuatu, and pass...
- Jember airport development kicks off
- EDITORIAL: Strangers of the same race
- Escaped Malaysian prisoner believed to be in home country: Bali Police
- Airport train to start operating in November
- LNG import is a cheaper option: Luhut
- Court orders First Travel to repay customers
- No deal yet on Freeport’s 51% share divestment: Luhut
- Government to construct loop lines to eliminate railway crossings
- Model urges Kendari mayor to apologize for defaming her
- Bakrie Sumatera to focus on debt restructuring plan