Solo sailor to final place in record books
The Jakarta Post
DENPASAR: Rome-born Indonesian Rob Rambini is set to become the first Indonesian to sail alone from California, the United States, to Bali and have his name recorded in the Indonesia Records Museum, if he arrives as scheduled on Saturday.
Rob started his journey from Oakland, California, on May 8, 2010. He sailed to Hawaii, and then continued on via the Solomon islands and Vanuatu, and pass...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Australian archbishop guilty of concealing child sex abuse
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror