Solo sailor to final place in record books
The Jakarta Post
DENPASAR: Rome-born Indonesian Rob Rambini is set to become the first Indonesian to sail alone from California, the United States, to Bali and have his name recorded in the Indonesia Records Museum, if he arrives as scheduled on Saturday.
Rob started his journey from Oakland, California, on May 8, 2010. He sailed to Hawaii, and then continued on via the Solomon islands and Vanuatu, and pass...
- Indonesian education index lower than Philippines, Ethiopia
- KPK found $200,000 during Andi Narogong’s arrest
- Candidates rachet up tensions
- Barus now symbol of ‘Islam Nusantara’
- US military aircraft waiting for repair team: Commander
- Densus 88 searches house of suspected terrorist in Ciputat
- Bali to join Earth Hour
- Papuan separatists end resistance, pledge allegiance to NKRI
- Papua to get 5 percent, Luhut says on Freeport divestment
- Modern public library prepared for East Jakarta