Golkar politicians stand trial
The Jakarta Post
Five former lawmakers from the Golkar Party stood trial on Thursday for accepting bribes in a high-profile vote-buying case centering on the election of a senior Bank Indonesia official.
The politicians —Asep Ruchimat Sudjana, Teuku Muhammad Nurlif, Baharuddin Aritonang, Reza Kamarullah and Hengky Baramuli— allegedly accepted bribes paid in exchange for their votes for Miranda S. Goelto...
- House inquiry team to meet National Police to ‘straighten things out’
- Piaggio Indonesia poised strongly against Honda's challenge
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- Police to make sketch of Novel Baswedan attacker
- Sragen Police discover thousands of pills in Central Java house
- Ariana Grande to perform across Asia this year
- Images: A quest to create a comfortable city
- Police question witnesses following Kerobokan prison escape