Golkar politicians stand trial
The Jakarta Post
Five former lawmakers from the Golkar Party stood trial on Thursday for accepting bribes in a high-profile vote-buying case centering on the election of a senior Bank Indonesia official.
The politicians —Asep Ruchimat Sudjana, Teuku Muhammad Nurlif, Baharuddin Aritonang, Reza Kamarullah and Hengky Baramuli— allegedly accepted bribes paid in exchange for their votes for Miranda S. Goelto...
- Drone captures widened crater fracture on Mt Agung
- Another coin-tossing elderly Chinese causes flight chaos
- Want to have fantastic eye health? These tips can help
- Freeport vehicles shot at by unidentified assailants
- Soekarno-Hatta to open ride-hailing transport booths
- Jakarta Fashion Week 2018 celebrates diversity in 10th anniversary
- S.Tangerang Police arrest man claiming to be FBR member for alleged extortion, violence
- Minister Susi to display 10 arrested foreign-flagged fishing vessels
- Sidewalk development in North Jakarta has reached 45% completion
- Jokowi inaugurates Mandalika economic zone