Golkar politicians stand trial
The Jakarta Post
Five former lawmakers from the Golkar Party stood trial on Thursday for accepting bribes in a high-profile vote-buying case centering on the election of a senior Bank Indonesia official.
The politicians —Asep Ruchimat Sudjana, Teuku Muhammad Nurlif, Baharuddin Aritonang, Reza Kamarullah and Hengky Baramuli— allegedly accepted bribes paid in exchange for their votes for Miranda S. Goelto...
- Contract to be extended to 2041 as Freeport agrees to divest 51% shares
- Studio Ghibli goes into full production for new Hayao Miyazaki film
- Indonesian N219 aircraft succeeds in first test flight
- Israeli firm offers 'anti-terrorism' adventure to tourists
- Soekarno-Hatta airport’s skytrain begins trial operation
- Jokowi wears traditional attire during annual state of the nation address
- Put on some weight, says politician to Jokowi in prayer
- Jokowi declares graft war in front House members, Setya
- EDITORIAL: Forever young Indonesia
- Teater Koma stages latest play ‘Warisan’ in silence