Cirebon bomb injured recovering
National Police spokesman Insp. Gen. Anton Bachrul Alam said the conditions of the victims of the Cirebon Police mosque blast was improving. Those suffering minor injuries were allowed to return home today.
“There were 26 people who sustained minor injuries, eight of whom were sent home today. The others are still at the hospital, but their conditions are improving,” he said Saturday.
Although some have returned home, Anton advised them to seek medical advice if their conditions worsened. “We still want to monitor their conditions,” he said.
Anton said those seriously injured were under extensive monitoring by doctors, “including those who require surgery”.
He said those who sustained serious injuries had been praying directly in front of the suicide bomber.